Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger Wood's Apology

I think that it was so important for Tiger Wood's to make a statement. Since he wants to keep everything so private, it is important that he puts out the rumors himself and sincerely apologize to everyone. While parts of the speech seemed rehearsed and not sincere, most of the time he sounded truely sorry. He looked sad and even paused a couple times to catch his breath because it was difficult. As a reporter, I think that this helps with putting out the rumors that have been spread, but some of the things he said will get attacked by everyone. Because he is such a prominent feature in our society, I think that he needed to be extremely careful with what he said, and I commend him for what he did say. I believe that he used the right words and really got the message across. I also think he gained some support by hugging his mother after the speech for a long time. It makes all the people out there realize that he is still a person, which attracks human interest. If that hug was planned or not is what I would like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment